The Mediator Read Along has begun!! For those who don't know, I am co-hosting a read along (with Jordin from A Bottomless Book Blog) for the Mediator series by Meg Cabot in preparation for the release of REMEMBRANCE in February 2016! If you interested in joining us as we read through all 6 books in the series, or just want information, check out the introduction post! So let's get things started with Shadowland!
[br] I can't wait to see everyone's first impressions (especially if you are like me and have never read this series yet!), reread reviews, and thoughts in general about Shadowland! I'll have a link-up post during 3rd week of reading Shadowland to link up any posts you write! Don't worry if you haven't finished writing any posts by that point because the linky will be open for a month after it's posted. If you're looking for some other post ideas to write about, we came up with a few!
There's a hot guy in Susannah Simon's bedroom. Too bad he's a ghost.Suze is a mediator - a liaison between the living and the dead. In other words, she sees dead people. And they won't leave her alone until she helps them resolve their unfinished business with the living. But Jesse, the hot ghost haunting her bedroom, doesn't seem to need her help. Which is a relief, because Suze has just moved to sunny California and plans to start fresh, with trips to the mall instead of the cemetery, and surfing instead of spectral visitations. But the very first day at her new school, Suze realizes it's not that easy. There's a ghost with revenge on her mind... and Suze happens to be in the way.
- Pro/Con List to Dating a Ghost
- The Benefits of being a Mediator
- Favorite Books/Movies/Shows that deal with ghosts
- Shadowland: Sept 27 – Oct 17
- Ninth Key: Oct 18 – Nov 7
- Reunion: Nov 8 – Nov 28
- Darkest Hour: Nov 29 – Dec 19
- Haunted: Jan 3 – Jan 23
- Twilight: Jan 24 – Feb 13
- Remembrance: Feb 14 – Mar 5
And finally.... The GIVEAWAYFor participants of the Mediator (Re)read Along, I'll be giving away a preorder of Remembrance from Amazon (US) or Book Depository (INTL).
- The contest is open to international readers, so long as The Book Depository ships to you.
- Ends 1/31/2016 at Midnight
- Winner will be emailed and must claim prize within 48 hours
- I’m not responsible for items that may get lost or damaged in the mail.
- I will delete entries that don’t follow the instructions. So read carefully and please don’t cheat
Related Posts: The Mediator Re(Read) Along